Pages

Friday, March 13, 2009

Welcome!

Hey everyone! Welcome to Miss Economist's Blog! Here I, a typical high school teenager, talk about my view on the economy today. I am still learning the ropes of economics, just as today's middle(and very)-aged leading economists are still learning too!

When people meet an economist, they immediately ask, "When will America come out of this recession?" However, I do not know the answer to this question...neither do the top economists who write for the Wall Street Journal. Not even my all-knowing dog Penelope (Penny for short) can. I am here to slay the misconception that economics is the "dismal science."

Feel free to contribute to the discussion by commenting! (Any inappropriate comments will not be tolerated)

Once again, welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment