Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2010

So Much to Celebrate!

Hey everyone! I have a lot to celebrate in this post!


My 50th loan on Kiva: The initial amount of money I had loaned to female entrepreneurs around the world has been fully repaid! One complete cycle of loans has been completed! You can check out my Kiva page @ www.kiva.org/lender/saloni. Thanks to everyone who has supported Cherish, my small handicraft business from which the profits are directed to my personal Kiva account! I can't wait to help so many other women around the world achieve economic independence and better their lives! The number of people a single person can help with as little as $25 still astounds me every day. :)


My 2000th hit and 10th follower on my Miss Economist Blog: Thank you to everyone who has been reading this blog! All this wouldn't be possible without the diligent readership of the hundreds who have visited this blog! Keep reading and making those wonderful comments!


Stay tuned in a few days for a new post on an article I read!


-Miss Economist



2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely blog. I got the link from Raji's. I read a few entires here and enjoyed it. I wish you luck in your efforts crafty or otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bhavna! Sorry for the late reply, but thank you so much for your support! I really appreciate it! :)

    If you have a Gmail, Twitter, Yahoo, AIM, NetLog, or OpenID, feel free to follow the blog!

    ReplyDelete